27 March 2011

What Spring Looks Like

I've been having a hard time believing that summer is ever going to come and been feeling very dismal regarding the weather. It's spastic to say the least, with five minutes being a black sky and hail, contrasted with the next five minutes being warm sunshine and blue skies. I kid you not. So I decided to go outside in that sunny five minutes this afternoon to photograph the signifiers of spring. They're all pretty small so most of the photos are close up. What I really see without the camera is grey trees with empty limbs, this exercise helped me believe in the forthcoming summer.












Also, Orson has been snuggly. The other day he decided to lay on my arms while I was on my laptop. Not helpful Orson, not helpful. I love him to pieces anyways though.

No comments: